Wednesday 25 February 2015

W.I.T. Questions


The first photo is the front page of our Wildly Important Task (all so known as W.I.T. or Te Ara Tika.)     

The second photo is my first questions that I wrote about the front page with out                                                                                                  help.        

With my questions I think I used keywords and key phrases well.  And I started with a capital letter and ended with a question mark.  
The second question is actually a stage 7.  I marked it wrong.  

I think I could work on having more variety with my questions. 

I'd love to hear if there was any thing else you think I could work on or things I did well.   

1 comment:

  1. I think it was very sensible to join all the words you needed to investigate into one question. I wondered if you needed some questions around the first aid skills we all should know.

    ReplyDelete