Sunday 8 February 2015

Mercy, 2015 Learner

All About Me

 I have 3 older brothers and 2 younger sisters.  I like doing art, playing with my sisters, dancing, playing netball, swimming and playing piano.

I like the friends I have.  And I am interested in making more friends.  
  
When I am older I want to be a piano composer, piano teacher, and a mom. 

Image result for friends kids     I like learning on a device by my own, with friends around.  I like working in the cloak bay.

One of my strengths is maths.  One of my hard areas is Te Ara Tika.  I need to work on sharing the computer when I'm working in pairs.

Curiosity= It would be good if I would be more curios in words I read that I don't know.
          Open Mindeness=I think I am normally open minded.  
          Persistence= I need to be persistent if the technology is not cooperating.
          Empathy= I need to let others have turns.  

I love to learn about maths and art and new strategies that make learning faster(in any subject).

My teacher can help me by helping me learn new vocabulary.

In 2014 Te Ara Tika was sometimes hard to persist with.  

One of my goals is to be a good year 6 leader.

My parents can help by teaching me at home and commenting on my work that I do at school.

As a learner I need to work on giving everyone a turn to think in Te Ara Tika.  

No comments:

Post a Comment