Thursday 12 February 2015

Quality Comments

At school we have been learning about quality comments.  

Here is a comment that I posted on Sophie's blog.  


  • Hi Sophie, -greeting
  • I like the tidy bullet points that you did in this post. -compliment
  • I am all so working on floating on my back. - connection
  • What do you think is easier about floating on your tummy than on you back? -question
  • -Mercy -closing
  • Reply Delete


I think it is a quality comment.  I think it is a quality comment because it has a greeting, compliment, connection, question (to start a conversation), and a closing (your name so people know who wrote it.)

In quality comments you should not try to give away personal information.  You should try to use correct grammar,punctuation, and spelling.  

I would like to see you post a quality comment in this blog.  


2 comments:

  1. I think you are very clever in the clear and careful way you set out this post's information. I am trying hard to write quality comments on all posts I comment on. I have had quite a few anonymous comments on blogs over the years and it is disappointing not to know who the writer is. How do you think we can share the quality comment information with our community?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could put it on the class blog if it is not already there.
      -Mercy

      Delete