Sunday 13 December 2015

Last Post - Feelings, Aspirations

I think this will be my last blog post this year.  School ends on Tuesday!  I will be going to Highlands Intermediate next year.    I am excited, and nervous.  I am not totally sure what I want to do when I am older.  Some of my ideas are to be a piano teacher, piano composer, or a doctor.

For the end-of-year assembly I get to read my speech I wrote for the end-of-year assembly.  Here is a copy of my speech.  In my speech I acknowledge and thank some of the teachers that have helped me, I give a piece of advice to the year 5's-next year's year 6's, and I talk about some of the experiences the year 6's have had this year.  Remember that I don't mention all of the teachers that have helped me through my years here at Frankley.
Thank you to all of the people that have commented and helped with my blogging. If you have quesetions or comments I would like you to comment in the comment bar below. If you haven't been recieving my replies to your comments, trying ticking a box that says 'Sent me follow up comments on this blog post'. Thank you for your support, Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment